Course: Under Graduate
The duration of BSc Computer Science is Three years.
Venue for teaching BSc Computer Science
- Acharya Narendra Dev College
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College
- Bhaskraycharya College of Applied Sciences
- College of Vocational Studies
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
- Hans Raj College
- Indraprastha College for Women
- Kalindi College
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya
- P.G.D.A.V. College
- Ram Lal Anand College
- Shaheed Rajguru College of App.Sci. for Women
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
- Mathematics, one language and two other subjects listed as academic subjects, in Arts/Commerce/Science and should have secured
- Atleast 60 % marks in Mathematics.
- Atleast 55% marks in aggregate of four subjects. These subjects include (a) Mathematics (b) one language ? two other subjects listed as academic subjects by respective boards.
- The admission would be based on the aggregate of marks scored(+2stage) in the best three academic subjects including Mathematics (not more than one language to be considered)
- Students who have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, at+2 stage will be given 5% additional weightage in admissions.
105-Language Form and Function
106-Practicals:Software Lab based on Paper 101 and Software
Tools (Spreadsheet, Presentation tools and Internet Application)
202-Computer Systems Architecture
205-Analog Electronics OR Financial Management Or Logic
206-Practicals: Software Lab based on Paper 201
207-Practicals: Digital Electronics Lab based on Paper 104
306- Practicals: Software Lab based on Papers 301 and 302.
401- Operating Systems
405- English: Technical Communication
406-Practicals: Software Lab based on Papers 401,402 and 403.
501-File Structures and Database Systems
502- Computer Networks
504-Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing
506-Practicals: Based on Paper 503, 507-Practicals: Software Lab based on Papers 501 and 502.
601- Theory of Computations
602- Network Programming and Administration
604- Operational Research Technique
605-Artificial Intelligence OR Multimedia Applications
606- Practicals: Software Lab based on Papers 602, 603 and 605, 607: Project Work Report.
Parent Department : Department of N.A